Pros and Cons of Kim Jong-il Dying
- Yay America! We could use a W!
- People on Facebook will stop talking about getting Hitchens tattoos
- Probably people won’t hold ignorant riots in the downtown of major cities over this one
- Hopefully there will be some kind of official K-pop tribute concert
- The world could always use one less dickhead
- Get to feel like I’m on top of ‘hot news items’ cuz I was the first person I knew to Tweet about it
- Gave me something to blog about besides “My Breakup, One Week Out”
- Pretty sure there’s another Kim Jong-asshole waiting in the wings
- Probably won’t ever finish building that cool hotel now
- The shame I felt when I saw on Twitter that he died and then thoughtlessly navigated to People.com for more info cuz that’s usually where I get my news about public figures :/
- Probably the Jong family gonna have a bad Christmas, that’s sad ;(
- (Do they care about Christmas)
- Maybe he’s not really dead and he’s gonna show up at the Iowa caucus and eat Newt Gingrich alive
- (Is that a con)
- According to Al Jazeera he died from “mental overwork”. Seems like I am definitely at risk of dying from that.