Our Philolzophy Rider
LMFAO was in town last week and apparently they couldn’t get on the stage on time because they were waiting for someone to fulfill their rider and bring them 20 tequila shots on a silver platter. It seems like you shouldn’t letter the color of a serving tray slow your roll, but hey, it’s probably super fun to be famous and demand things of people all the time. So, just in case philolzophy ever gets super famous and goes on a blog tour, here’s a list of things we would demand:
- A really, really cool + aesthetically pleasing stereo system loaded with music and podcasts of cool NPR stories, episodes of Coast to Coast AM (Art Bell only) and episodes of Dave Ryan that we haven’t already heard. No radio commercials.
- A giant TV and a huge couch we can cuddle on. Must not have any throw pillows and have two separate down comforters for us to use.
- A selection of rail vodka and whiskey.
- A fountain soda machine that dispenses ice, diet coke/pepsi and diet mountain dew.
- Red Gatorade Zeros.
- Sugarfree Redbulls.
- iPhone chargers for us and all our friends.
- A DVR full of trashy elimination reality TV shows.
- Foosball table with girl players instead of lil men.
- Matching mac books to blog with.
- A deck of cards.
- Posterboard and sharpies.
- A selection of red candies.
- One cute puppy (no small/ugly breeds) one cute kitten, precuddled.
- 10 Copies of Cosmo we haven’t read yet, commentary scribbled in by Judith Butler.
- 2 Bedside DJs for when we decide to party. Must not be awful DJs. Preferences are: Pauly D, Diplo or a hologram of DJ AM.